OFF: New 'moon' found around Earth

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 14 03:44:30 EDT 2002

The Vogons?  Are they at all related to the Dogons?  Tribe of African(?) peoples who were only disovered in the turn of this century who possessed star maps (simple drawings) of the Cirius star cluster, in very accurate detail, which we only discovered thru high powered telescoped many decades later?