HW: a lost spirit of the p/age!

Sat Sep 14 18:20:21 EDT 2002

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Jerry Kranitz wrote:

> >http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/welcome.htm
> >comes up 404... drat, that was a good'un.
>
> YES! The Calvert site was one of the best damn web sites and certainly most
> informative on the internet. It's been out of commission for quite some time
> now. Knut Gerwers was unable to keep it any longer at that site. Recently I
> contacted him offering to host it at Aural Innovations and he has accepted,
> though he wants to do some updates before it goes online again. It may be a
> couple months but it'll be back.

        Do add my encouragement if it'll help; I've lost a good few hours
to that site and was hoping to lose some more. Does this mean he got
whatever academic qualification the `projekte' was designed for or
not? Yours,
            Jon

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)