HW: a lost spirit of the p/age!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Sep 15 08:16:41 EDT 2002

> Do add my encouragement if it'll help; I've lost a good few hours to that
>site and was hoping to lose some more. Does this mean he got whatever
academic >qualification the `projekte' was designed for or not?

I'm not quite following on the academic qualification. But I'd certainly
call the site a good textbook example of using the web primarily as a "WEB"
of links to related information, with the graphics and multimedia only
supplementing the INFORMATION.

Jerry