HW more on The OEB recording session in January: (personnel at this time)

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sun Sep 15 11:37:25 EDT 2002

It's my pleasure to announce that Spacehead leader, Mr. Dibs will join us on the new album. I just want to point out, that although the titles etc connote skiffle and blues, the album will be quite psychedelic. It's my vision to fuse my love of skiffle & blues with my love for psychedelia and spacerock.

Here is the current list of players who will appear on the album:

Mike Burro:      guitar, vocals
Jay Adcock:     djembe, percussion
Phil Smith:        lead guitars
Rogalski:          washboard, percussion & production
Mick Farren:      recitations, vocals
Chas McDevitt:  guitar, vocals
Don Craine:       rhythm guitar, vocals
Keith Grant:       vocals, possibly bass on a tune or two
Mr. Dibs:           bass

That pretty much covers everyone, though one or two more additional guests may yet appear. We're hoping to make this a great session!!!

Peace, Mike
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com
www.mp3.com/The_OEBs
www.mp3.com/sloterdijk

PS: Check out www.burbs.co.uk

The OEBs are proud members of The British Underground Rock Band Society!!
You should join too!!!!

Peace, Mike