BOC: a long days night, the saga continues

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Sep 16 08:30:17 EDT 2002

On 16 Sep 2002, at 8:15, Chuck Saden wrote:

> Saturday in Fort Worth, Buck was gushing about the how the show turned
> out.

Uh, a concert review just might be in order...

He mentioned that "even Godzilla is going to impress" ;-)  There
> were many solos in that show that were SO different and jaw-dropping
> than anything we usually hear.  It will be interesting to see what the
> hell he was doing up there :-)

I hope they include Buck's tasty intro to DFtR.  Might make another
proverbial chestnut a little more tolerable...

Actually, I'm pretty stoked to get this one.  Finally, a ripping live
version of Buck's Boogie--hope that one makes the DVD...Live
version of Harvest Moon will be great on audia and video...

Anyone know which tunes will be on the audio CD?

theo