BOC: a long days night, the saga continues

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 16 08:53:36 EDT 2002

In a message dated 9/16/2002 7:30:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU writes:

> Uh, a concert review just might be in order...

Theo,  I might not be the one to ask on this one.  I filmed it from the Pit
and I had an earful of Eric's monitor.  There were 25,000 people there,
though!  Check it out at <A HREF="http://www.933thebone.com/pictures/bonebash-02/bb-3.htm">
http://www.933thebone.com/pictures/bonebash-02/bb-3.htm</A>

We got the usual 5, Dance of Stilts, Harvester of Eyes and Perfect Water.

As far as the CD and DVD, 20 songs on the CD, 19 on the DVD.  Joan Crawford
got cut on both, Astronomy on the DVD.  When the Boom Camera broke during
Joan Crawford, I think it threw everyone off for a while.  Astronomy
definitely needed a voice-over, so I imagine the DVD editing schedule didn't
allow for the fix to make it on time.  Pretty sure the intro to Reaper is
well represented on both.

chuck