BOC: a long days night, the saga continues

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Sep 16 09:00:03 EDT 2002

On 16 Sep 2002, at 8:53, Chuck Saden wrote:

> Theo,  I might not be the one to ask on this one.  I filmed it from
> the Pit and I had an earful of Eric's monitor.  There were 25,000
> people there, though!

No kidding?  BÖC headlining?  That's great!

 Check it out at <A
> HREF="http://www.933thebone.com/pictures/bonebash-02/bb-3.htm">
> http://www.933thebone.com/pictures/bonebash-02/bb-3.htm</A>
>
> We got the usual 5, Dance of Stilts, Harvester of Eyes and Perfect
> Water.
>
> As far as the CD and DVD, 20 songs on the CD, 19 on the DVD.  Joan
> Crawford got cut on both, Astronomy on the DVD.  When the Boom Camera
> broke during Joan Crawford, I think it threw everyone off for a while.
>  Astronomy definitely needed a voice-over, so I imagine the DVD
> editing schedule didn't allow for the fix to make it on time.  Pretty
> sure the intro to Reaper is well represented on both.

I was under the impression that the audio would only have 12 cuts.
Are you sure about this?  If so, then maybe it will be a double CD...

theo