HW : Hawkwind return to Australia??

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 16 09:06:23 EDT 2002

Stop being Horrible !!!

Rolf is lovely, he's covered some great tunes in his time, I've seen him
live twice and cried at both. His version of Stairway to heaven is
simply  breathtaking.... I could hardly breathe listening to it....
I wrote to him asking that he cover Hurry on Sundown or Spirit of the
age ( a great audience participation song I think ). as they would seem
to me to be very appropriate numbers  for him, particularly Hurry on
sundown, he could easily get the Didge working on that one, or even his
electric wobble instrument.

 I am yet to get a response but I'm feeling really confident that he'll
do it.

yours hopefully

Iain