HW : Hawkwind return to Australia??

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 16 09:38:35 EDT 2002

In a message dated Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:09:25  AEDT, Iain Ferguson <IainFerguson at AOL.COM> writes:

> Stop being Horrible !!!
>
> Rolf is lovely, he's covered some great tunes in his time, I've seen him
> live twice and cried at both. His version of Stairway

1)  I only wanna feed Steve Irwin to a Grumpy, starved, undrugged croc.  Would make a wicked vid.  Not Rolf.

2) I dont wanna hurt Rolf Harris.  Just wanna see him explode in a blaze of psychedelic wonder.... quick n painless (being unwittingly run over by an 18 wheeler truck would suffice).

3) Many Australians have cried with great passion as well

4)  LoL - None of the characters portrayed in this discussion were actually harmed - yet .... LOL
The author in no way truly wishes to see any harm come to these characters....... if it means he may or will be held liable for said portrayls becoming an actuality.
and so say all of us - ooooooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

in this