BOC: A Long Day's Night DVD track listing

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 16 18:01:18 EDT 2002

In a message dated 9/16/2002 3:18:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM writes:

> One thing I've never seen is BOC playing for 25,000 people. I became a fan
> long after they had started playing large clubs. Does Grand Funk Railroad
> typically play for this size audience? I didn't think they were that much
> more popular than BOC.

I think if you looked at the play lists, Grand Funk probably gets a little
more play than BOC.  Some Kind of Wonderful, Loco-Motion, We're an American
Band, I'm Your Captain, etc....
This was a classic case of a well promoted show.  Everyone coming to the
venue had to win their tickets in a Giveaway.  But there wasn't any gate, so
if anyone wondered to downtown Ft. Worth, they got in free and you saw some
Rock and Roll.
There was also a band called Broken Toyz that was a Ringer for Triumph.

chuck