BOC: A Long Day's Night DVD track listing

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Sep 17 07:24:22 EDT 2002

On 16 Sep 2002, at 16:18, Brian Halligan wrote:

> One thing I've never seen is BOC playing for 25,000 people. I became a
> fan long after they had started playing large clubs.

Hey, where were ya a few years back when they were playing at the
Vernon Downs rock festival seemingly every year?  Even headlined
it once.   Had to be 25K easy.  Granted it was a multil-band show
and nobody knows how many in attendance were there to see BÖC.
Sounded like everybody there liked 'em, though!

Does Grand Funk
> Railroad typically play for this size audience? I didn't think they
> were that much more popular than BOC.

Like BÖC, they mainly play large, outdoor festival shows in the
summer, featuring several bands, so they get a decent draw.
Seems like BÖC rarely play bars anymore.  A few obvious
exceptions, of course...

theo