HW : Hawkwind return to Australia??

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 16 22:28:34 EDT 2002

The 70's are considered to be the dark ages for the comedic community.  Its when Rolf emerged as a "big" name ............ I think he looks just like a witch and should have been burned at the stake....  may I burn the witch nowwwww?? lol