HW : Hawkwind return to Australia??

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Sep 17 10:42:28 EDT 2002

Hi there

Having met him & recorded a TV interview with him for a local West
Australian community station, I'll second the comment that he's a nice
person with a great sense of humour! Also, I agree with you that he would do
a great Hurry on Sundown! Have never met Steve Irwin though. Seen very few
framents of his show, but it never appealed to me.

William