HW: More Mr Beardy chortles...

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 16 23:50:58 EDT 2002

In a message dated Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:35:15  AEDT, Eric Siegerman <erics at TELEPRES.COM> writes:

> On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 10:46:33PM -0400, Michael W Blackman wrote:
> > Which is the basic drive and why all creative people pursue
> > their muse.  Some are exceptional and do make alot of money.
> > More power to em I say :-)
>
> The connection between those two things is, uh, tenuous at best,
> of course :-)  Hawkwind; Britney Spears(*); 'nuff said.
>
> * Just noticed her initials.  LOL.

LoL -
There is a difference in seeking creative goals and making money and seeking massive fortunes and making shitloads of money...lol
and richness is is subjective.  I mean to some people in the world I would be considered really well off.  But in my own social realm I am not considered that at all lol