BOC: A Long Day's Night DVD track listing

Nick English nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Tue Sep 17 14:50:39 EDT 2002

>> One thing I've never seen is BOC playing for
>25,000 people. I became a fan
>> long after they had started playing large clubs.
>Does Grand Funk Railroad
>> typically play for this size audience? I didn't
>think they were that much
>> more popular than BOC.

For a while there, I think they were A LOT more popular than BOC.  If I'm not mistaken, they sold out Shea stadium faster than the Beatles.  Like so many bands, though, including BOC, they went from being huge to being a footnote in rock history.

--Nick