BOC: A Long Day's Night DVD track listing

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 17 15:17:11 EDT 2002

In a message dated 9/17/2002 2:06:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU writes:

> Didn't Mark Farner become some kind of Jesus Freak musician?

I saw Mark Farner at the same show as BOC and the Hendrix Experience on some
farm in Tennessee a few years back.  He sounded a lot more like Grand Funk
than Grand Funk does.  Have to say it sounded pretty damn good.  It was
straight up Grand Funk without the Sermon on the Mount.

Heard a funny exchange before the show in Fort Worth.  The boys had obviously
enjoyed their 2 weeks vacation:
Eric: So, Donald, what are we going to play tonight?
Buck:  How about some Blue Oyster Cult!?
Eric:  That sounds good, I haven't even heard a BOC tune in 2 weeks!
Buck: I know what you mean, I haven't either!

chuck
(That's my Almost Famous impression :-)