OFF: Grand Funk (was: BOC DVD track listing)

Nick English nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Tue Sep 17 17:34:01 EDT 2002

>>obCD> anything by Pearl Jam...whatever happened to
>them?

Pearl Jam has a new album, "Riot Act", coming out November 12th.  They're also gonna record and release "official bootlegs". . . if that's a viable term. . . of all shows on the subsequent tour.  They also did this when they toured in support of their 2000 album "Binaural".  (--No, I'm not a Pearl Jam fan.  I work in the radio industry, so I know all this crap.)

As for Mark Farner's flirtation with Born Again-ness. . . back in the '80s, I made the mistake of buying a Farner solo album, clueless as to its "Religious rock" nature.  I can't remember anything about the album except for two things:  The music was HORRIBLE, and the cover, if memory serves, had an orange on it, which was peeled in such a manner that it looked like a globe of the Earth.

--Nick