HW: Mission Control Website

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Tue Sep 17 22:54:10 EDT 2002

So why can't all parties involved just play their damned music and just get
on with it, and quit the petty crap that is going on now.   Life is short,
and every one knows damned well who Dave Brock is, and who Nik Turner is,
and it will never go beyond that.

Sheeeit, man.!

Nik had his contributions, so did Dave.   They are all Musicians, dammit,
and that's what they do for a living, or have a passion for, whatever they
decide to call themselves at the time.......

Just take it all for what it's worth and spend your money where you want,
ferchrissake!

I got into Hawkwind to begin with originally because I appreciated Nik's'
wierdness, as well as Dave's, and all others who made the music what it is
and was, and now that it comes to having to choose sides is complete shite
and it is regretful that it is implied that either side implies that they
have a patent on what makes or made Hawkwind Hawkwind to begin with.

Just let them play the music, and each earn a living, dammit, and forget
about the petty bullshit, please.   Nik contributed to the legacy as much as
Dave, and has the right to as much as anyone else in the band.  Just listen
to their earlier albums in which Nik was as integral as anyone else in
making the band what it is today, and why we continue to pursue it.

TC