(Fwd) BOC NewsWire message

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Sep 20 07:46:58 EDT 2002

New Dates:

19 - Utica, NY - RnR Preserve

Brian, are you up for this one?

Next Tuesday the new Live CD is released. "A Long Day's Night" will
include these tracks: Burning For You Dance On Stilts Harvester Of
Eyes Buck's Boogie Flaming Telepaths Harvest Moon Godzilla
Don't Fear
The Reaper Dominance & Submission Red & The Black Astronomy

Hmmm...Well, some good and some not so good.  Thankfully, we'll
finally get a legit live version of Flaming Telepaths--that should be
worth the price of the disc in itself.  Unfortunately, they insisted on a
single disc, which I think is a mistake.  Notice the omission of
TCtLDoM?  I think it'll be on the DVD, though.  Still no live version of
Stairway.  Harvest Moon and Buck's Boogie will be welcome, and of
course Astronomy.  Guess the glass is always half full when it
comes to BÖC live releases...

theo