OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Play-list 9/14 & Reminder

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 20 21:03:46 EDT 2002

In a message dated Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:29:30  AEDT, Chuck Rosenberg <Chuckrecs at AOL.COM> writes:

> In a message dated 9/20/02 1:12:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM writes:
>
> > G'day errrmm I mean Hi,
> >  Exellent set list!
> >  I would like to request some of that amazing Alien Dream in the next show.
> >
> >  Signed
> >  Timothy Leary
> >  ;-)
>
> Sure...maybe something from the first album...
>
> Chuck

Wow!  A request from Timothy Leary.... LoL (sorry about that - cheeky mode disabled)
I'll have to send you the new cd which I should be able to do in a week or so.  Just awaitning the artwork- (theres always something to wait for wherevere a new cd is concerned)
Eleven Realms Of Night - The newie has an intro with a really nice poem written by a Canadian writer as well as a bit of writing from mahself....on one track.  I would have liked to have done more lyrical tracks but I am really happy with the way the cd sounds now so I'll save that for the next one ;-)

Michael (not Tim Leary) Blackman