BOC: RU Ready, Yes I am

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 21 02:03:47 EDT 2002

Greetings all:

Just got back from BOC's concert in Marshall MI.
Out door concert on a great day for it; major rain clouds passing through
northern Indiana and southern Michigan. Stopped raining by the time BOC came
out, though.

The set list was:

Burning for You
E.T.I
Dance on Stilts
Harvester of Eyes
Cities on Flame
Perfect Water
Godzilla (big audience participation number. I certainly was)
Astronomy (great special fx during this: the clouds parted and let the moon
shine through)
Buck's Boogie
solo by Buck/prelude to
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Encore:
See You in Black
Dominance and Submission

Only my second BOC concert, and I want more, damn it!!! I'll have to start
haranguing the local rock radio and clubs to sponsor another local concert

Joe