BOC - Equipment

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Sat Sep 21 10:54:51 EDT 2002

Hey all,

I have not been a big BOC fan in the past, but I'm finally seeing the
light.  Picked up Live ET, and it positively smokes.

What I really would like to know is what gear, guitar-wise, they were using
at that time.  Especially the one doing most of the leads (Buck D. I
assume?)  Does anyone know what pedals and amps he was using?  I love the
sound: hard edged, but sweet with a singing quality.  Crunchy, yet
articulate enough so you can pick out every note in a chord, with leads to
kill.

Thanks!

Dave