Judge Trev's astounding new album

Trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 24 17:40:27 EDT 2002

  GOD AND MAN
  The new album from Judge Trev

  Musicians:  Judge Trev, Dino Ferari, Rick Welsh, Nik Turner, Harvey Bainbridge, Ron Tree, Dr Syntax

  What the media says:

  "I just listened to the CD .. he man .. I REALLY love it!!! .. all
  aspects .. the folk basic .. the songs .. the brass etc. etc. .. great!
  Really one of those releases that immediately went to the *to keep
  forever* section!"

  Lord Litter, Radio Marabu

  "Although I can't claim to have been present at the conception - some of the
  songs dating back to his early youth - I do have the good fortune to have
  been there for much of the pregnancy, watching and hearing as God & Man went
  from rough acoustic demos to, finally, the album on sale now; it was some
  journey!

  When Trev told me who he was using as backup musicians - guys like Nik
  Turner, Harvey Bainbridge and Ermano "Dino Ferrari" Erba my only fear was
  they they might overwhelm the subtlety of the original tracks and hide the
  beauty within - I shouldn't have worried. Beauty?? Subtlety??? On an album
  by Judge Trev - infamous hard rockin' anti-hero survivor of the psychedelic
  wars??? Surely he jests?!? No way honky, this album is really something
  special. Like I said, some of the songs go back a long way - there are sea
  shanty type numbers based on his fathers war experiences, hymns to taking
  lsd at the seaside and any number of delicately wrought SONGS on which for
  once we can appreciate just what a fine voice - and pen - Judge Trev has
  been covering up with loud guitars all these years. There are plenty of
  guitars here of course, and mighty fine they are too, but there is also a
  maturity of vision and a depth of songwriting that shows a craftsman at
  work. The nearest comparison I've come up with is the folkier side of Bevis
  Frond and I swear any fan of theirs will love this, and any Judge
  Trev/ICU?Hawkfan with any taste at all will lap it up too; some of these
  tunes stick in your brainpan for weeks!... but hey, I'm biased, check out
  some of the soundbites on this site and hear for yourself. Better still buy
  the fucker, it is one hell of a debut solo for a man with a well ground axe."

  Tim Rundall  editor U.H.C.K. magazine (fairies/deviants etc etc)

  GOD AND MAN

  £10.50 U.K - £11 Europe - $18 U.S.A. and rest of world - including postage

  Send cheques, I.M.O.s, postal orders to

  Real Festival Music

  34a Upper Lewes Road

  Brighton

  East Sussex

  BN2 3FH

  UK

  For more info and credit card orders go to:

  http://www.mercurymoon.co.uk/rfm/music.html#judge-trev

  ...or visit our website:

  Real Festival Music  www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
  The latest festy CD's  News  Forum  Healers  Video Downloads

  to be removed from RFM updates, reply with "Remove"