Guido

mark cotton markcotton22 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 25 04:36:00 EDT 2002

I don't post to this site very often but I read it daily, and at least my
contributions are positive. I've never seen anything of yours, other than
your self-opinionated whinging about the website. I know your opinion of it
now, after having it (uninvitingly) rammed in my face every time something
happens on the website that does not not meet with your expert approval. Now
would you do me a favour and SHUT THE F*CK UP!