Right to Decide lyrics (was Re: Guido)

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Wed Sep 25 12:22:20 EDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 12:08:28PM -0400, Paul Mather wrote:

=> => 3. You'll see a little red eye - just position your mouse cursor on it and
=> => you'll see "Control," "Home" 0r "Close"
=>
=> I don't see a little red eye anywhere in the browser window.  (I
=> looked top to bottom, left to right.)
=>
=> => 4. Click on "Control"
=> => 5. Click on "Catalogue"
=> => 6. Click on lyrics
=>
=> Sorry, I couldn't follow these last three steps.  (See above.)  But, I
=> did manage to find a direct URL to the Lyrics section of Mission
=> Control via another handy Google search.

Gauche to follow up myself, I know, but I discovered by accident that
after a while the site will mysteriously "go" of its own accord to
some kind of front page (even when you're in the middle of reading
something) that contains a "site menu" that has the "Catalogue"
section as a link.  It also harasses me repeatedly about downloading a
Flash plugin, but I digress...

I still couldn't find the "Right to Decide" lyrics, though.  (Nor
could I find "The Camera That Could Lie," for that matter.  To where
are all the authoritarian/conspiracy lyrics disappearing, I wonder?:)

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa