HW: Mission Control Website

David Blair drb.serendipity at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Wed Sep 25 17:16:12 EDT 2002

In article <000701c264d2$eb8cd3e0$8eb53318 at stepheandamy>, stephe lindas
<lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET> writes
>I'm not insulted at all.

Of course not, you like the site. ( Or at least don't dislike it/find it
useable)

Luckily, I don't tend to think that sweeping generalisations are
directed at me personally, so the comment from Rik that

'I am sick and tired of individuals that crib and cry over the odd thing
that doesn't work perfectly in their micky-mouse browser setup.'

didn't leave me feeling insulted. Not much, anyway ;o)

>I don't mind the website. Would you rather have
>nothing? I think its a great source of info. Whoever thinks it sucks, why
>not start your own site.

Unfeasible - can't see the band giving out info when they want people to
see it on the official website.

> So, for those who don't like it,

Liking it or not isn't necessarily the issue - I find the site almost
unuseable because the navigation eye doesn't show up in my non-mickey-
mouse browser setup, which makes navigation a right pain in the arse.
It's the only site I've found so far where basic navigation doesn't
work. (In my non-M$ setup)

> what site should
>people go to for gig info and news on whats happening with the band?

Well, not Mission Control - AFAIK they still haven't found out what
happened to Ron and Jerry ;o)

>Anyone?

Personally, I don't need a website for that - that sort of news tends to
get posted here very quickly.

--
David Blair