HW: Mission Control Website

nycademon at ATTBI.COM nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Wed Sep 25 17:44:49 EDT 2002

So Rik, are you paid to do Mission Control, or did you generate 1800+
pages and 75 MB of stuff just for the heck of it?

Regarding Spiral
Realm, I have a day job, I'm not a workaholic, and I haven't had the time
or inclination to finish my part of Spiral Realm. In spite of that, I
typically have one or two web sites I'm working on in my free time,
which is plenty. You must have noticed that my wife's section of
Spiral Realm is complete. How did you like it?

As for dead links,
please take a look at http://eri.uchsc.edu and
http://eri.uchsc.edu/chromosome21 and see if you can find any.
That would actually be helpful.

Finally, I'm sorry my
downloaded "Under Construction" gif offends you. I didn't think
"Under Construction" pages required sophisticated web design, but
I guess I've learned my lesson. Would you care to send me any
downloaded javascripts to liven 'em up a bit?

Guido