HW: Mission Control Website

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Wed Sep 25 18:34:28 EDT 2002

Hey Guido...

>So Rik, are you paid to do Mission Control, or did you generate 1800+
>pages and 75 MB of stuff just for the heck of it?

The heck of it? well no, but I do have the privilage and honour of doing it
as a favour to a good friend who is more than happy with the results.

<<SNIP>

>Finally, I'm sorry my
>downloaded "Under Construction" gif offends you. I didn't think
>"Under Construction" pages required sophisticated web design, but
>I guess I've learned my lesson. Would you care to send me any
>downloaded javascripts to liven 'em up a bit?

Actually, the comment reguarding animated gif's was in response to your
'critisism' of MC posted on 27th August on here: you wrote; "Silly
javascript doodads downloaded from some freebie script archive, flashing
text, animated gifs, and the most obnoxious navigation I've yet encountered
do not a good site make". I guess you missed the subtlety.

the words 'pot' and 'kettle' spring to mind for some reason.

Oh ya.. I looked at the URL's you sent.
ALL CRAP ! ("IMHO")

:-} (c)

I look forward to meeting you at a gig sometime... (I'll even buy u a pint)
No need to describe yourself though - I'll easily know you - you'll be the
one complaining about the lightshow being too colourful, the music being
mixed "like crap" and asking members of the band to "prove" they really
played on any of the albums.....

If you really want to give genuine, honest constructive critisism that's
fine - however if you want to play a game of attack, don't then be surprised
if you get the same and more by return.

Rik