BOC: HW: Long Day's Night, website

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Sep 26 09:17:44 EDT 2002

Martin Roy Varley wrote:

> I read this & went straight out to buy the CD but can't find it here yet.
>
> Does anyone know about a date for UK release?

If the DVD is out October 7, then the CD should probably be in stores now.
We don't get the DVD here in the US until the 8th.

Who knows what Sanctuary Records is thinking though, they haven't even put
up any real info on the CD or DVD on their website. Oh ho! Here's a site we
can all bash without the possibility of hurt feelings! That bad ol'
Sanctuary site, it's easy to navigate but rarely updated. And that shade of
red is so 1998. ;-)

Brian
obMorningRoutine> coffee, BOC-L, smirking at my screen