HW The One Eyed Bishops setlist from 9/27/02

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Sep 28 00:05:29 EDT 2002

We were very fired up to play, but were cut short, as we were promised a 30 to 40 minutes set. Nonetheles, we tried some new material, and generally rocked the rather conservative academic crowd. I myself am employed by the college, but no one really seemed to know, even though I teach a class two doors down from the  coordinator of the event?

The One Eyed Bishops: Burlington County College; Tec Center 9/27/02

The Red Rooster    ( Willie Dixon, Howlin Wolf)
All Night Worker     ( Rufus Thomas)
London Rocker       ( David 'Lord' Sutch)
Hurry On Sundown  (Brock)

 Mike Burro:   electric rhythm guitar/vocals
Jay Adcock:  djembe, background vocals