Dear Sir Rik of the Knights of the Hawk shaped table

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 28 03:06:51 EDT 2002

Hiya Rik,  I was just wondering thus.  I noticed at the Hawkestra you were taking some pics of the audience just prior to the gig commencing.  Have you got any you could share with me?  All of them perhaps?  I'd love to try and spot my ugly mug in the crowd cause I was right at the front.
If you do and could email me some copies I'll gladly send you a pressie via the Honoton address as a big thank you.

Cheers
Michael B