HW: 4 new re-issues AND New Member

Pierluigi Fumi piefum at SUPEREVA.IT
Mon Sep 30 07:36:05 EDT 2002

Steve Youles wrote:

> This was indeed very useful - thank you.  I've updated the Hawkwind Codex
> at http://www.starfarer.net/hwcodex.html to reflect your suggestions
> for "Who's Gonna Win The War?".  Personally I'm not convinced that the 2
> versions of Robot discussed are the same, so no changes there...yet...

great list man, I see that I must buy a lot of another CDs to complete
my little HW's discografy.

I am a great motorhead fan, and in your list I see a HW's album called
Orgasmatron, like the motorhead one. But... what kind of LP is it? I
have NEVER seen it in the list of the other people...
from your list I take up this traklist:

angels of death
brainstorm
images
magnu
mask of morning
master of the universe
new jerusalem
the right stuff
shut down in the night
silver machine
spirit of the age

I see, there are a lot of song that Lemmy played in the early days...
can you tell me the solution of this mystere? :)

===

oh, well, I am a new member of the list: I am a great fan of Motorhead
and i listen Hawkwind because people told me that this was the first
group of Lemmy... but Hawkwind now is not a group, is my reason of
life! I MUST see them... do you know if they're coming here in Italy?

A big hallo from the other italian fans, and sorry for my english :)

ciao!, gg