HW: 4 new re-issues AND New Member

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Mon Sep 30 09:49:34 EDT 2002

Hi GG

Your English is great :-)  I didn't write the list, credit goes to Mike
Holmes and Jill Strobridge.  I think "Orgasmatron" is an audience recording
from a live gig, not an official release.  Others will correct me if I'm
wrong, which is entirely possible.

As far as I know Hawkwind have no plans to visit Italy, although there was
talk of a World Tour and/or European dates some months ago.  Keep your eye
on Mission Control (http://www.hawkwind.org.uk) for tour dates

Steve

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:36:05 +0200, Pierluigi Fumi <piefum at SUPEREVA.IT>
wrote:

<snip>

>I am a great motorhead fan, and in your list I see a HW's album called
>Orgasmatron, like the motorhead one. But... what kind of LP is it? I
>have NEVER seen it in the list of the other people...

<snip>