HW: HAWKFEST TICKETS ON SALE NOW !

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Thu Apr 10 18:28:46 EDT 2003

+ ++ +STAR WARRIORS ;+   +; ; ;

HAWKFEST 2003 TICKETS NOW ON SALE:

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/gigs/NwHf/tx.htm

We are arranging our second three day long PRIVATE festival, this time to be
held in the North-West of England over the weekend of 8th/9th/10th Aug.
2003. As per last year, the event is only going to be open to the holders of
HAWKWIND PASSPORTS. The weekend is once again intended to be as
family-friendly as possible, with many HW related bands, side attractions
and workshops, creating a private 'Hawkwind mini-festival' which should have
something for absolutely everyone. The location is near Garstang / Preston /
Blackpool. Full details of the lineup and location will be released on
Mission Control as things are confirmed.

TICKET SALES: At present, tickets are available for PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY
for this private gig. A (UK) chequing facility will be announced on Mission
Control in a few days.

ALL TICKETS ARE £50 (+£3.00 HANDLING FEE for credit card bookings )
FOR THE FULL 3 DAYS.

PLEASE NOTE: Any orders sent that DO NOT include a VALID HAWKWIND PASSPORT
NUMBER will be canceled immediately and an administration fee will be
charged. OTHER CONDITIONS APPLY- SEE OUR WEBPAGE FOR FULL DETAILS

+ + + MESSAGE ENDS + ++ +

www.hawkwind.com