HW: Totally random wandering thoughts

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Thu Apr 17 17:49:34 EDT 2003

Keith H. wrote:

<........>Well...anyway...since the recent high-volume thread was
originally based upon (roughly) something *I* started, I
thought maybe I should just ask...
Uh, did everybody who signed up to be in the HWCA thread
actually receive the final product?  And are happy with
said CDRs?  (As in, no quality control problems with the
copying/readability in any of the discs?)  Just so I know
whether it's been a success or not in this particular
aspect<......................>

Yeah, i can vouch that i received 4 cd's of the highest quality recordings.
I meant to post on this a while ago but things get in the way like changing
babies nappies, going to work etc...
I was well impressed with the cd's; all 4 were full of very impressive
recordings.
So, thanks to everybody involved in getting this together from the people
who played da' toons, through to the compilers, arrangers and copiers -
thanks all.

What impressed me most of all tho' was the quality of songs that had been
recorded. There's one hell of a back catalogue thats built up over 30 odd
years and the 4 cd's are a superb reflection of that.

Now, how do I get my hands on vols 1-4?

Mark