BOC / HW / OFF: Tonight's playlist / Revolution by Night / General Chat / rant (LONG)

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Apr 17 23:04:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, April 17, 2003, at 09:25 PM, Richard Lockwood wrote:

> And then I made the big mistake of putting on (just one track - "Take
> Me
> Away") from "The Revolution By Night", (one of my favourite BOC tracks
> *ever*).  And realised that the production on it sucks big dog c**k in
> hell.

It's a fun song to play tho. I remember I did that one back in '85 when
I filled in for Downey. It was a little weird playing his parts but
they're pretty good parts and he played my parts for years so… ;-)