fun Hawkwind guests we'd like to see

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Apr 19 07:19:25 EDT 2003

I'm sure he could do some wonderful things with HW songs.  I've seen
him do a Belgian-jazz version of the Dr Who Theme ("Dr Qui?") and he
also "proves" that Beethoven was a Cockney by playing Moonlight Sonata
with a Chas n Dave-style knees up in the middle ("'ave a banana - oy!"
etc).

Hmm, well, I guess you have to be there as they say...

AL
 --- M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote: > I was watching Bill
Bailey on room 101 last night and remembering the