OFF IM/Dio/MH (was Re: Iron Maiden Airlines)

Neil Shilladay neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM
Wed Aug 13 11:39:39 EDT 2003

Nick writes
In case anyone cares, I caught the  Motorhead-Dio-Iron Maiden show in
Pittsburgh on Friday.  Excellent.

Oh....I'm jealous. Any chance of a longer review ? That gig is one I'd
love to see tour the UK, but I suspect it won't.

I caught Motorhead about a month ago, and they were on fine form then,
possibly the best version of 'Metropolis' I've ever heard. 'Sacrifice' was
also particularly good that night.
Maiden at Donington this year were definitly the best band on the day, by
quite some way. They opened with 'Number...' & just got better from there.

Cheers
Neil.

Any views or opinions presented in this Email message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Microlise Group unless otherwise specifically stated.
Email communications are not necessarily secure and therefore the Microlise Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify Microlise immediately.

Microlise Group Limited +44(0)1773 537000