OFF IM/Dio/MH (was Re: Iron Maiden Airlines)

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Sun Aug 17 13:06:32 EDT 2003

This is pretty close to the Pittsburgh show.  Motorhead played all those songs, plus two others off the top of my head:  Shoot you in the Back and Dr. Rock.  Nothing off "Hammered", which was odd and a little sad.

As for Dio, there was no Stargazer.

The Iron Maiden setlist looks identical up to "Iron Maiden".  After that, I can't say for sure, but I don't see why it would have been any different.