OFF Dio/MH

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Tue Aug 19 18:21:58 EDT 2003

Sorta like the line from "We Are Motorhead". . .

"We are the ones you heard of, but you've never heard."

Let's put it this way, though:  I'm willing to bet Motorhead sells more t-shirts than Dio sells albums.  And at 35 bucks a pop, I'd rather sell a shirt than a record.  I bet the clothing company takes less off the top than a record label anyway.

--Nick