OT: OEB site changes and end of year message from SLOTERDIJK/OEBs

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Dec 15 13:41:39 EST 2003

Just a quick note to mention that I've updated the OEB/SLOTERDIJK site for
the first time in quite a while. I've added an end of year message on behalf
of the bands, my family and myself.
You won't see any new images, but the place is now up to date. There are 8
free mp3 files, a few of which were unavailable before.

Hope to see you at 'The NYC Greg Ridley Memorial Concert' , February 21rst.

To check out the club, visit: http://www.baggotinn.com

also see: http://www.gregridley.com
and http://www.humblepie.net

Best Wishes....Mike Burro