OFF: Aural Innovations Holiday Radio Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Thu Dec 25 06:19:50 EST 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (December 25, 2003): HAPPY HOLIDAYS! We've just uploaded this
fine Christmas morning new radio shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock
Radio (show #95), Alchemical Radio (show #52), and Drool Trough radio (show #2).

Having a New Years party? Consider Aural Innovations radio shows as the
music of choice to entertain your guests. The new Drool Trough show is
something of a New Years special. But you better stock up on the alcohol.
Because our songs will make your guests want to drink LOTS!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of our listeners and readers
for making 2003 yet another fun and enjoyable year. And as usual the number
of visitors to our site continues to grow and grow and grow. I hope you'll
all join us in 2004 as we begin our SEVENTH year of publication!

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #95): General Playlist

Litmus - "Invader" (from second Litmus cassette)
Alpha Omega - "Reefer Madness" (from Daze Of The Underground: A Tribute To
Hawkwind)
Paradox One - "Son Of Little Green Men" (from Escalators To Mars)
Buzz Forward & Space Boy - "Cruisin'" (from All The Way From Outer Space)
Fez Dispenser - "Like A Simile" (from This Is Trip-Bop)
Spirits Burning - "High Rise" (from Daze Of The Underground: A Tribute To
Hawkwind)
Vocokesh - "Vibe #4" (from The Tenth Corner)
Depressive Art - "A Summer Day To Me" (from Gothic Country Songs For The
Sorry Ones)
Mountain Mirrors - "Last Resort" (from Lunar Ecstasy)
Sun Zoom Spark - "Blues For The Shifting Sands" (from Transmissions From
Satellites Volume One)
Liquid Visions - "Endless Plasmatic Childhood Overdose" (from Endless
Plasmatic Childhood Overdose)

Alchemical Radio (show #52)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions.

Queensryche - "Blood"
Laura Veirs - "Cannon Fodder"
Gargantua Soul - "Drive"
Superczar - "Reality Aroused"
Patrick Porter - "Kolorado"
Fran Gray - "Ancient Of Days"
Cousin Silas - "Window Spinneretes"
Carl Burnett - "Suffer"
Arthur's Dream - "Wayfaring Stranger"
Blue Cheer - "Gypsy Ball"
Mercury Boy - "Keep It Real"
The Forresters - "Skin Deep"
Litmus - "Twinstar"
Trybe - "The Julia Tree"
Paradox One - "Yap! Yap! Yap!"
Troy Lukarrila - "Compulsion"

Drool Trough (show #1): General Playlist

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring all kinds of cool music from
the underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to
the next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from
homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Charles Rice Goff III - "Soul Lang Syne" (from Happy New Year)
Root Deco - "Maybe Someday" (from Dragon Rings A Bell)
Somebody Famous - "Glory" (from A Chip Off The Old Block)
Charles Rice Goff III - "New Lang Syne" (from Happy New Year)
Funkmeister G - "I'm Going Nowhere But I'm Doing It In Style (New vox
loungey mix)" (from Who Got Da Fonk?)
Solution Science Systems - "Phonotonic Duality As Observed In Q-Field
Transduction (from Daemon Ex Machina)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Auld Lang Syne" (from Happy New Year)
Hipbone - "Build A Bridge" (from Cho-Rok)
Guignol - "Invisible Sports" (from Angela, David And The Great Neopolitan
Road Issue)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Auld Lunar Syne" (from Happy New Year)
Aviary - "Yes And No" (from Ambition)
Juggernaut - "White Castles" (from Better Than Everyone)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Lite & Lightning Lang Syne" (from Happy New Year)
Little Fyodor - "Happy People" (from Idiots Are Closer To God)
Michael J. Bowman - "Apple Orchards" (from Bad Faith)
Maximum Coherence - "The Vine" (from promo single)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Odd Lang Syne" (from Happy New Year)
Thebrotheregg - "Theta Clear" (from The 1090 Club)
Mana ERG - "Rain Forever" (from Borderliners)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Old Lounge Syne" (from Happy New Year)

http://Aural-Innovations.com