HW: what a wonderful gig

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 26 13:57:04 EST 2003

Happy greatings ! i'm still buzzin from the Astoria gig. Thanks for the
setlist1 I've seen "Sunray" on setlists before but couldn't connect it with
anything I remembered from memory. this song was the highlight of that
gig,even though I don't know it! Oh JOY at hearing new stuff!! It blew us
all away!!What a great "Brainbox Pollution" and I haven't seen Hawkwind from
a vantage point since i can't remember!1991 Forum maybe?It was kicking
upstairs! Great Show!!Miss them at your peril! alan.