BOC: How's this set list?

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Fri Feb 21 03:03:14 EST 2003

ST offers...

> It was at PSU in early '83...from memory, the setlist was
> (not necessarily in order):
>
> Dr. Music
> The Red and the Black
> Cities on Flame
> Hot Rails to Hell
> Fallen Angel
> Joe Bouchard bass solo
> Reaper
> ETI
> Golden Age of Leather
> I Love the Night
> Joan Crawford
> Godzilla (complete with giant mechanical Godzilla)
> Burnin' For You
> Born to Rock (from Roeser's solo album)
> I Ain't Got You
> Born to be Wild
> Roadhouse Blues

>From *memory*?!  You keep this sort of information in
your brain for 20 years?  Holy crap, I'm impressed.

Oh, yeah, I was at this same show...and only remember
"I Love the Night" (my favorite BOC song) and Godzilla.
And the thing with the mirrors on the backs of the guitars.
I thought that was to D&S, but that isn't listed in the
setlist here.

I do remember the opening band was Duke Jupiter.

And I do remember freezing to death overnight in line
for tickets at the PSU HUB, so it was definitely not too
far off from mid-winter, my freshman year, 1982-83.  I'd
guess it was something like Mar., 83.

Grakkl (FAA)