Robert Calvert: Interview transcription help needed

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Wed Feb 26 04:50:34 EST 2003

Hello all,

Several months ago I contacted Knut Gerwers regarding the disappearance of
his Spirit Of The Page web site dedicated to Robert Calvert. I offered to
host it on the Aural Innovations site which Knut eagerly accepted. However,
he felt strongly that the site needed updating before reappearing and has
been trying to fit these updates into his busy schedule. After some months
of silence I received an email from Knut this week saying he's still
committed to seeing the site back online. But it's been a slow process
getting the updates ready and he is wondering if someone might be able to
assist in transcribing extensive interviews with Nik Turner and Jill
Calvert. If a couple of dedicated fans have the time and interest in
undertaking such a task, Knut would provide the audio tapes. If anyone
thinks they could commit to this project please contact me off list at
jkranitz at aural-innovations.com. Anyone who was familiar with the Spirit Of
The Page site will agree that not only is it a valuable resource but one of
the best examples of an information packed web site on the internet.

Thanks!!

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com)