HW: Questions......

DRider Hawkwind at ATTBI.COM
Fri Feb 28 22:16:41 EST 2003

<lurk mode: off>

Hey Now!

First off, thanx for the link to the classic rock website w/ the interview
w/ Al. It's a really cool site w/ great interviews!

And now, some questions.....

Recently someone mentioned a magazine w/ a bonus CD that has someone
covering a Hawkwind tune......
I thought for sure that it was MOJO..... Am I wrong??

I went to Barnes & noble today and the MOJO has Santana on the cover and no
CD....

HELP!

Also, I got a DVD player about a month ago and just got paid..... At Best
Buy, I saw a copy of the Motorhead Anniversary DVD from the Brixton Academy.
I have been in a Motorhead mood since ready Lemmy's book. Could someone post
their thoughts of this DVD?

Taking a break from studying and it's time for "Rust Never Sleeps"......

Have a Grateful Day!

- so it was me on the mic, Dave Murray on guitar, and we would do "Silver
Machine" by Hawkwind, because that was 3 chords and it was easy.
Adrian Smith - Iron Maiden