Administrative Announcement + passport

Pierluigi Fumi gg at NINJANET.COM
Sat Jan 11 13:59:52 EST 2003

Mike wrote:

> For reasons yet unexplained Hawkwind has decided that trading is not in
> their best interest.  Although we disagree wholeheartedly with this
> sentiment we will abide by the bands' request.

anyone can tell me why a band decide to put a stop at the trading
about their live concerts?
I thought that the trading was the first manner to make a band a
famous and well-know band.
uhmm...thinking better, I interviewed many band that like that people
trade their albums, but there were only undeground band, no one like
Hawkwind :)

anyway, I have no bootleg, so I can't copy anything to anyone. :)

PS
does someone know how I can take the Hawkwind's passport? I am out of
the UK, so I can't send the IRC requested... any idea?
thanks a lot and sorry for my not-so-good english!!

ciao!, gg

--
www.shapeless.it - italian metal webzine
www.iammol.com   - it.arti.musica.metal online