BOC: New CD in 2003

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Jan 14 16:40:46 EST 2003

I'm not one of those sad losers who collects every different release
slavishly (although I do have all the different catalogue numbered versions
of the vinyl albums - but that was an accident!) - if it's another
re-release of the "greatest hits" (which, in the UK would include "Don't
Fear The Reaper" and nothing else, so quite a short album) then I'll be very
disappointed.  If it's actually another BOC album, I'll be there at the
front of the queue on day of release.

Cheers y'all,

Rich.