Larry (DASLUD) Boyd

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Jan 14 16:43:11 EST 2003

Hi guys,

I know some of you are keen to know how Larry's getting on - below are two
emails I received in the last couple of days from Debi.

Keep Larry in your thoughts, yeah?

Cheers,

Rich.

Hi folks,

I received a phone call yesterday from Larry's new Neurologist the official
diagnosis, Larry is out of his coma!

Larry CAN understand you or at least they think so.  He is opening his eyes
when spoken too.  He cannot move his legs or arms.  Several of his friends
and myself have been telling the doctors for sometime we were getting

One of his closest friends went to see him yesterday after the news and
there really isn't much change except he seems to be opening his eyes more
when spoken to.

If there is any more progress, it will come very slowly.

It's a start....

Debi

Hi Folks,

I left something out Larry cannot speak...He seems to answer a few questions
by blinking his eyes but this could be coincidence or not...

They doctors believe Larry has Locked-In Syndrome...

Keep Larry in your prayers

Debi