HW: Other Bands

PETER WILKINSON petertrance at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 16 04:52:02 EST 2003

SOME INTERESTING COLLECTIONS OUT THERE GROOVERS!! HERE'S MINE
MUST START OFF WITH THE AMAZING
1  SEVENTH WAVE  (PSI FI) -YOU REALLY NEED TO HEAR THIS 70S ALBUM
2. ALL GENTLE GIANT ALBUMS
3. BILL NELSON (SUNBURST FINISH AND SOLO PROJECTS)
4. NEIL ARDLEY  (KALEIDOSCOPE OF COLOURS)
5. NIK KERSHAW (NEW ALBUM -SIMPLY GREAT1)
6. COSMOSIS (INTERGALACTIC, COSMOLOGY ETC)
7  SHAMANIC TRIBES ON ACID
8. BLACK SABBATH
9. REVOLUTIONARY DUB WARRIORS
10. BLACK UHURU